Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day photos

Valentine's Day seemed as good an excuse as any to schedule long-overdue photos for the kiddos. (And I'm posting all of my favorites because I can.  Also so that my mom and Marsha can tell me which ones they want me to print for them.)

Ben was an absolute turd during this photo shoot, which is why I'm amazed these pictures turned out as good as they did.  I will have to Photoshop that sucker out of his hand when I order prints for the wall, though. 

Here's our little GQ junior model... 
Seriously, how could anyone stay mad at that face?







 And here's Miss Kaiya!  She is growing up WAY too fast for my liking.







This one is my favorite!



So... once Ben finally cheered up, Kaiya acted up, and our attempts at getting a decent sibling photo were kinda' thwarted...



This one will have to do :)



9 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness they are soooo cute!! Just my opinion... I say DON'T photoshop out the sucker in his hand.. :-)

LEE BIEN said...

Michelle, these are perfect. Love them! Yes, I have my favorites and have an order ready for you when you get a minute. Excellent job.

Candi said...

Super cute kiddos!

Merrells said...

They are getting so big and are absolutely adorable! Love that last one of the two of them!

Krystal Baker said...

Your kids are adorable! Little Ben is very GQ. Cute.

Janice C. said...

Those kids MELT my heart!

Scott and Megan said...

Super cute!!!! Lots of good ones from which to choose!!!! And yes, they are growing up entirely TOO quickly!!!

Anonymous said...

I do not drop a comment, but after looking at through a bunch of remarks here "Valentine's Day photos".

I do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind.
Could it be only me or do some of the responses come across
like they are left by brain dead people? :-P And,
if you are posting on other online sites, I would like to keep up
with you. Would you make a list of the complete
urls of your shared sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?


Look at my site ... next

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems
as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking
about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to
your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?


Also visit my web page :: giddyup