Homecoming!



My little brother Brett (who will always be this little brother Brett)

is coming home from his mission in Tempe, AZ tomorrow!! I'm so sad I can't be there to help him through his "weird phase", but he will be out here (parents and Matt in tow) in two weeks when he moves back to Provo. YAY!!

Let's see, he moves into The Riviera next month... so he should be married by Memorial Day. Right? Isn't that how it works?

Comments

Laurel said…
I love Bretty!!! Some absolutely awesome details about this picture: Brett's weird-shaped-too-small socks, the wicked cool car factory present on the ottomon, and Alicia drooling over pictures of Paul McCartney in her Beatles book she just opened up. :)

I can't wait for the whole fam' to get here at the end of the month!
Laurel said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frank said…
I can't believe he is coming home already! The time flew by for me. That will be fun for you to get to see your whole family soon!


Amy
Scott and Megan said…
I can't wait for them to get their little hind ends down here where they ALL belong!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Thank heaven for little girls

Valentine's Day photos

Christmas 2012