Cousin Larry Appleton Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Michelle - January 19, 2010 I am watching Laurel's little girl, Isabel, today. The girls were being eerily quiet in Kaiya's room, and upon investigation, I found this. How cute are they? I love Isabel's face in this last one. She is so pissed that Kaiya is ditching her. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Laurel said… They are so cute!!! I love that they are such sweet little buddies. :) Alicia said… Is it weird that I'm a little jealous and feel like I'm missing out. Michelle said… Alicia, I invited you to come down. You claimed to be too busy with your toddler and fetus and life. Your loss. Alicia said… Cousin Larry Appleton? What a great show. Travis said… So does that mean Kaiya is Balki? Unknown said… Look at that early start at literacy! :D Shannon P. said… OH my those two little girls are darling.They look like Brad and Jason sitting there :-) but girly!
Comments
What a great show.