She is so precious! Are you guys home from the hospital? Brett and I were just saying we want to come visit. Hopefully we can see you soon! I hope you are doing well!
oh man I love the one of you and Brad kissing...that is so priceless! LOOK AT WHAT YOU CREATED!!! What a miracle! I can't wait to see her develop and grow!! I adore you Michelle!!! And Brad isn't too bad either:)
What a perfect gift from above just in time for Christmas! She's beautiful. I'm happy for you and Brad...it's an amazing experience isn't it? Take care of yourself!!
Michelle, We are watching family home videos and you are playing basketball at our old house wearing the cutest sweater vest, now look at you you're a full on mom and so adorable! Just had to share :) Love you guys! Jacki
wow. she is beautiful! we're so excited for you guys! hopefully we'll get to see you sometime soon! good luck with recovery... which you look awesome by the way!!
Congrats Brad and Michelle! She is beautiful!! I found your link of John and Summer's. I bet you two are just loving being new parents...it's the best! It was good to see you the other day Brad, thanks for doing such a nice funeral service for my grandpa, you guys did a great job!
Comments
Take care of yourself!!
We are watching family home videos and you are playing basketball at our old house wearing the cutest sweater vest, now look at you you're a full on mom and so adorable! Just had to share :)
Love you guys!
Jacki